The Catholic Liturgy is the public official service of the Church. There are many facets to the
Liturgy: Mass, the Sacraments, Rites and Rituals, Prayers, the Divine Office, Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament, to
name a few. The Liturgy presented here is 100% Catholic, exactly as the Catholic Church administered the Liturgy in 1958,
at the death of Pope Pius XII. The Liturgy is comprised of (1) the words used, (2) the rubrics (how something is done),
and (3) items used in the performance of the Liturgy.
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- The Ordinary of the Mass given in Latin and
- Altar, Sacred Vessels, and Vestments
- Items used in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Altar Cards
- printable Altar Cards in PDF format
- Stations of the Cross
- by St. Francis of Assisi
- traditional Catholic prayers for public or private use
- The Rosary
- the 15 decades of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The union of a man and woman in the marriage.
- Ordination to the Priesthood
- the 4 minor and 3 major Holy Orders making a man a priest
- The Consecration of a Bishop
- the Holy Order giving a priest the fullness of the priesthood
- the rite to expel the Devil and his evil influence